I feel like I have been away for ages! It is over a week since I have entered blogland and I feel very out of touch! I will do some catching up with all of your lovely blogs very soon. We survived our camping trip in all the gales, but our poor tent didn't! It was a silly week to go camping, wasn't it! As I told you on the last post, it was a church event so 600 people were there and the majority were in tents. When the gales picked up last Friday most of the tents were flattened and we had to pack up and come home. We then commuted there and back each day. It was so lovely to be in my own bed again! I can cope with camping, but only in nice weather!
I see I have been awarded the sunshine blog award by Victoria from Tangled Sweetpea! Thank you so much! So I gather that I have to tell you five things about myself and then nominate five other blogs for the award to be passed to.
1. I am a community nurse but I am currently taking a year out to be a mummy before my youngest goes to school. I enjoy my job, but I love being at home!
2. I have a cockatiel called Charlie who I love very much. He is very friendly and likes cuddles. He goes to sleep on my shoulder when I'm doing the housework!
3. I am quite (very I suppose!) short! 4ft 10 (and a half!) This used to bother me a lot when I was growing up but now I don't mind at all! People always think I'm younger than I am which is now a good thing!
4. I love playing the piano.
5. (it is hard thinking of five things to say about myself!) My current favourite TV show is Springwatch! I love seeing all those beautiful creatures and following their ups and downs.
Ok, so now to pass on to five lovely blogs.
The Quiet Home
My Rose Valley
Take a look at all these wonderful blogs if you haven't already.
I haven't done any knitting or crochet in two weeks and I am in withdrawal I think! I can't go this long without it! Life has been so full that the opportunity hasn't been there. I have made a small start to a project though so I will show you that soon.